Does this sound like you?
- You have enough money to pay your bills, but don't feel like you have enough to enjoy your life completely.
- When other people take trips or go on new adventures you wonder how they can afford to live so lavishly.
- You live in a cycle of buying and then regretting your purchases.
- Debt is something that weighs you down and makes living feel impossible.
- You know you should have a savings, but putting money aside feels impossible.
If you can relate to most of these, you are not alone my friend. The majority of Americans are living in debt and do not have $1,000 in the bank.
I don't know about you, but a big reason I struggled to get ahead with money for so long was because money management felt stressful and confusing and having a budget just sounded so restricting and stressful.
The good news? It doesn't have to be that way!
Money can be simple.
Pinching pennies to save money is like eating dry salad trying to lose weight -- neither one is going to last long.
I mean, sure, you can learn all of the best ways to clip coupons, save money and dumpster dive for leftovers -- you'll save money that way and maybe even wind up being a full-blown millionaire. But, my guess is you're gonna have a lot of lonely days.
This concept is the same as you trying to eat only kale to lose weight. You're going to lose weight but you're also going to be moping in the corner during the neighborhood barbecue. And you'll probably be in a constant-state of hangry.
The key to balance is in a spending plan.
Instead of laying down strict rules that leave you feeling stressed and strapped for cash, you can build a healthy spending plan that still allows you the ability to save money and pay off debt.
My family knew there had to be balance between healthy money management and living your life. That's why we created The Bucket List Budget spending plan blueprint.
Hey there, I'm Renee!
In 2015 our family was stuck. We had gotten so caught up in keeping up with everyone else (the house, the cars, the jobs) that we didn't realize how far away from our own Bucket List we had actually gotten.
So we took our life (and money) back into our own hands.
Now we are living debt free, we have increased our retirement contributions, more than tripled our savings and we did it all while traveling, going out to eat, and living on a budget that was designed by us for us. (Oh yeah, and we raised a family while we did it!)
In the last 2 years we have traveled to 14 states, more than doubled our savings and officially launched an online business.
If we can do it, anyone can!
It's time to build your Bucket List!
Free up more of your income without working harder
Learn how to build a budget around your dream life
Get tools and guidance tot help you stick to your spending plans
What Bucket Listers are Saying
Don't just keep up!
Once you make the choice to take back your life and your money, there is no limit to the things you are capable of.
I'm not just talking balancing checkbooks here
The Bucket List Budget will guide you through:
- Facing your finances head on
- Tackling negative money mindsets that have been holding you back your entire life
- Creating a Spending Inventory to get clear about your secret financial habits and find lost money
- Diving into your biggest Bucket List goals and drafting a financial blueprint to help you execute them
- Learning how to hack your budget and find ways to get more money back and fast
- Getting behind the damage that debt can do and get practical tools for tackling it
- Writing a list of guilt-free spending for things you want more of!
- Finally, get the solid structures that will help you build a secure budget stress free.
Ready for simple money and big dreams?
The Bucket List Budget
What you get
- Access to all 5 modules of the course
- Customized budget guidance
- Video trainings
- Workbook printouts
- BONUS! Get instant access to the exclusive Bucket List Budget private Facebook group
- BONUS! Audio downloads